A few months ago, I searched for the same. How much does it cost to fix a laptop screen in India? Answer? A wide price range of Rs. 2000 – 8000. Why? Well, of course, there are various types of screens available with different price tags. And the problems with the screens are not always the same as well. Although, if your laptop is still protected under the warranty period, then it’s a different issue. You may not have to pay anything if the display is not broken accidentally.
In my case, what happened is that my Dell laptop screen started showing one or two lines on the screen. At first, I ignored them. But then, more lines started appearing and I wrote how much does it cost to fix a laptop screen in India. Astonishingly, I didn’t write the full question in Google search bar as it came along on its own. I understood, what a ‘burning’ issue it had become among the laptop users. Not only that, Google search bar gets flooded with questions like “How much to get a laptop screen fixed?”, “How much to repair a laptop screen?”, “How to fix a broken laptop screen?”. Search Bing, you’ll get the similar suggestions like “How much to repair an LCD laptop screen?”, “What happens when the laptop screen is cracked?”, “How to fix a broken HP laptop screen?”, “How much to replace a laptop screen?” and many more.
Back then, I wasn’t involved with any laptop repair center directly, neither had I have any prior knowledge of laptop repairing. So, I had to do my own research and the Dell support video caught my eyes. I’m thankful to them that my issue got fixed without spending a fortune. But the shattered screen of my old HP laptop was not in any condition to be fixed without a replacement. So, I was curious about laptop screen problems and studied more. And when I joined NSS Laptop Service Center, they replaced the screen under a decent price. Besides, I acquired clear knowledge on this matter which I can’t wait to share with everyone. If you are confused and searching answers for “Can I replace my laptop screen with any screen?”, “Can a laptop screen break on its own?”, or “laptop screen replacement cost in India”, or maybe “Dell laptop screen replacement cost in India”, be patient and read the full article till the end. I’m sure you will find some useful info here.
So, if you are suffering from the same trouble I did, let’s discuss some DIY tips before I answer your questions on the laptop screen repair cost or laptop white screen repair cost to laptop screen replacement cost in India or maybe HP laptop screen replacement cost in India. Yes, I already know about the overwhelming queries of HP laptop display price or HP laptop screen replacement price in India. You guys are really suffering with your HP screens and constantly searching for those questions laptop display repair cost or laptop screen change cost or maybe laptop display repair price in India. Ok, I think your suffering is about to end. Hey, do you like surprises? Then stay with me till the end.
Are you ready for the mild engineering? Who knows, you may not need to ask more like how much does it cost to fix a laptop screen in India! But wait, we need to take some precautions before that:
- Keep your laptop on a clean and flat hard surface before you begin fixing it.
- Use regular but sharp tools to open the screen cover. A small screwdriver with a magnetic head can save your day. It comes with a laptop repair kit in the market or you can also buy it online.
- Keep a putty knife and a sharp pin or needle around to get help in removing the screen bezel.
- Take a container or a bowl to keep the small screws safe so that you don’t lose them in the process.
- Normal insulation tape or Nitto tape and a double-side foam tape can come handy based on the problem you have with the display.
Ok, we got all our battle armors ready. Maybe some of you can say ‘zero’ for an answer to how much does it cost to fix a laptop screen in India after this “War” we win. Ok, enough chit-chat. Let’s begin.
If your screen is not broken, before asking some professional how much to repair a laptop screen, you can search for the reason behind your display malfunction and check if you can fix it yourself with the help of our DIY solutions. Then, you may not have to bother much about how much does it cost to fix a laptop screen in India. If not, we have that part covered for every problem as well. Stay connected.
How much does it cost to fix a laptop screen when the laptop screen does not turn on:
The issue of your notebook suddenly turning off and then not turning on may not be the case of the display. The several reasons behind this can be:
- The AC adapter malfunction or completely dead.
- The DC jack is broken
- The motherboard or other hardware problems
For a dead adapter, you may have to replace it. The price is not much. Depending on the model and manufacturer of your laptop, it can range between Rs. 500 – 1200. Also, if the DC jack can’t be adjusted to the plug’s angle, you may see the laptop turning on but no booting starts. In that case, the jack is required to be replaced.
DIY check if it is a display failure or not:
You can check the AC adapter or DC jack from outside. If these are not the cases, it could be the motherboard or other hardware stuff. It is always the best way to check if it’s the display actually troubling you, or something else. And your question may change from how much does it cost to fix a laptop screen to laptop repair cost in India.
We can always test it as suggested in the Dell support video I mentioned before. It’s called LCD BIST (Built-In Screen Test). If you have an HDMI or a VGA port to connect with an external monitor, then try to connect some other display with your PC. Even if you don’t have an extra computer monitor, a smart TV can do the same.
If the problem does not seem to follow in the other screen, then it’s definitely your laptop screen problem, which may require replacement. If the problem is the same there too, it can be a hardware issue. In that case, you need to consult an expert in case you don’t have any clue anymore. Although it’s the last step after you are done trying all the troubleshooting mechanisms I described herein each step.
Sometimes you may notice that after turning your laptop on, you can hear some noise which wasn’t there before. It may have been caused due to the fact that the motherboard connection with the screen through the display cable got loose. Then it’s nothing serious and the laptop repair cost, in this case, maybe the least.
For a motherboard, or hard disk repair or replacement, you may have to spend a fortune of Rs. 2000 – 6500 or Rs. 500 – 4500 respectively, depending on your problem.
Again, if you have got an SSD in your device, try removing and then plugging it in another computer to check if it’s working properly or not. If this is the one giving you a hard time, your question will surely change from ‘how much does it cost to fix a laptop screen’ to ‘how much does it cost to fix an SSD’, and we have got all covered in NSS Laptop Service Center. To answer you in short, you may have to shell out Rs. 500 – 8500 based on your requirement of a mild repair to a replacement or upgrade of the SSD.
If you don’t have any external monitor available, you may also contact the manufacturer website to let you check for the same, as it is offered by Dell here.
How much does it cost to fix a laptop screen when the laptop screen remains black when turned on:
I have seen a situation once. When my friend’s laptop was turning on, the power button lit up, we could hear the fan running and HDD starting, yet the screen remained black. If you are facing the same and considering it as a display mishap, then think again. As I happened to learn, it is also not a screen setback always. In 90% of the cases, it could be the motherboard or the system RAM. You can also experience the machine restarting continuously if these internal organs are malfunctioning.
If the reason behind this issue of the laptop screen remains black when turned on is a dirty memory module or a broken one, it can be easily dealt with the DIY discussed here. And then your search for how much does it cost to fix a laptop screen in India dissolves on its own.
DIY Memory Check:
It is always better to try the first test for display problems. If the issue remains the same for the other display as well, try RAM checkup.
- First of all, turn off the laptop.
- Now, we need to disconnect every power source. Carefully remove the battery and the power cord.
- In the back of your laptop, search for the RAM access cover.
- Unscrew the cover and carefully take out the memory chip(s).
- Check if any one of them is broken or not. For broken chips, you need a replacement exactly similar to the old one.
- If they are not damaged, clean them using a soft brush and gently rub the gold contacts.
- Put the RAM stick(s) back in their native slots.
- Turn on the device.
Is your problem solved? No?
- Then take out all other RAM chips except one, if you have multiple sticks in your device.
- Using one at a time, test with which the device turns on.
- If each of them fails, try different slots for each RAM and turn on your machine.
- Note down the combination for which the machine runs.
- The other stick(s) are defective and need to be replaced.
For RAM replacement, it is crucial to get exactly the same model. Check your laptop’s manufacturer website using the model no. Or, you should better take some advice if you are not confident enough to get the exact memory stick. RAM upgrade may cost you Rs. 2000 – 4000 depending on the RAM power you need.
Unfortunately, if no above combination can get your device run back again, then it’s not a RAM problem at all. Stay with us to do some more troubleshooting. And if nothing works in your case, we will decide then how much does it cost to fix a laptop screen in India for your special display.
How much does it cost to fix a laptop screen when the laptop screen remains blank after turning on:
In this case, the laptop turns on properly and the screen lightens up, but it doesn’t display anything. This is another example more likely of a hardware issue than the screen. Although, it can be a rare problem of an LCD driver board failure in which no pixels are engaged by the driver board. But we can never know the actual reason without testing the display and the other parts as well. Let’s take another DIY tour to troubleshoot the original problem.
DIY BIOS Checkup:
This is our third DIY step. When you are clueless about why your laptop screen remains blank when you turn it on and didn’t find any solution after the first two troubleshooting steps, don’t just jump into the conclusion that you need to search for how much to get a laptop screen fixed. Let’s check if the BIOS itself has gone haywire to be the reason of your laptop is not booting up. Resetting the BIOS can save your day here.
- Make sure to turn off the laptop and also, unplug the power adaptor and battery as well.
- Long-press the power button of the laptop for 20-30 seconds (as required) to access the BIOS for depleting CMOS battery settings.
- Now turn On the laptop without the battery and only using the power cord.
This way, the BIOS setting changes in your system. After a while, you can connect the battery back in the laptop. If this was causing the trouble, your laptop should work fine after the alteration. And you will stop asking for how much does it cost to fix a laptop screen in India. Already answered for you, right?
But if you still got nothing, then, it can be a very little problem you missed before, which is the CMOS battery itself. Even when all the motherboard parts are running well, a dead CMOS battery can prevent your laptop to carry on. It’s a tiny battery in the motherboard which remembers the hardware settings. A new one comes only between Rs. 40 – 50 to replace the old one here. If this battery is not changed for a long time, try installing a new one and then power on your laptop. You will immediately know if this was the main culprit here or you still got to ask for how much to replace a laptop screen.
How much does it cost to fix a laptop screen when the laptop screen flickering or turning on and off:
Hey, are you still asking the same question ‘how much does it cost to fix a laptop screen’ again? What’s troubling you now? The laptop screen turning on and off, or is it flickering? Let’s see what we can do here.
DIY Test for the Cooling System:
Could you please do me a favor and check the back of the laptop, please? Is it hot? I’m guessing you are sitting relaxed on your bed or sofa, or maybe the laptop is on your lap running for a long time. Ok, don’t freak out. Most likely, it’s nothing to do with your display but the heat generated by the machine itself.
Yes, it’s overheated.
- Clear the dust out of the vents.
- Place your laptop on a flat and hard surface.
- If the problem is not solved yet, again remove the power supply and the battery.
- Try locating the laptop fan.
- Clean the dust clogged in its blades.
- Reconnect the fan and then the battery.
- Turn on the laptop.
Do you see it running without a glitch? No? Ok, we are not out of the options yet. If the laptop still heats up abnormally then you may need some repair job for the laptop cooling system and it costs you within Rs. 300 – 1200.
How much does it cost to fix a laptop screen when the display doesn’t glow-up:
Did you notice an abnormal dimness on your laptop screen? Check if you haven’t accidentally set the brightness low and then forgot. No? Let’s try some DIY settings.
DIY Checking for Dimmed Screen:
- Try manually closing and opening the lid and see if it works.
- A quick reboot can fix your deal here if it’s caused just by a minute system error.
- Otherwise, the reason can be a burnt backlight or an inverter failure.
- See if there is any breakage in cables or wires or not.
If these are not the reasons, sometimes it can be the LED screen itself. In that case, you need a replacement. Also, for backlight or inverter problems, it is risky for you to try fixing on your own. You may cause harm to the circuit board or the backlight lamp without prior experience. In your case, I think it’s better to stick with the search for how much does it cost to fix a laptop screen.
A burnt backlit-issue or similar stuff is mostly seen in old CCFL panels, whereas modern LED-backlit screens rarely go haywire on their own. This new technology is more prone to generate stuck pixels, dead pixels, or bright pixels with old age.
How much does it cost to fix a laptop screen when multiple lines, dots, or black spots occur on the screen:
(Source: Dell Forum)
Trust me, I have seen how awkward it looks when some black dots or spots, or some thin lines occur on the screen. Sometimes, there are small white dots appear all over the screen. The problem is not that serious and only mild pressure on those dots or lines can make them go away. Why? Have you heard of the trapped or wedged pixels? They can cause these kinds of screen woes if the problem is sudden or temporary. Therefore, applying enough pressure on them can loosen up the free pixels, and hence the spots disappear the moment those pixels go unstuck.
If there are lots of small black spots occurring on the screen, then these are the dead pixels, most probably caused by a manufacturing defect. You can get a replacement screen under warranty if these dots don’t go away after rebooting or force restarting.
The large dots or black spots can be caused by some physical damage or hard pressure on the screen. In that case, if the above-mentioned processes can’t recover the display plate and you are confident that you must ask for the same, how much does it cost to fix a laptop screen, wait, my friend. Have you checked the battery or the signal cable? Very likely, the problem can generate from them. Even if these organs are running healthy, have you gave a thought about the graphics card?
Sometimes, you may also experience an incorrect color display or a divided or distorted screen. Most probably, it is caused by a defect in the GPU. So, before moving on to how much to repair an LCD laptop screen, let’s do some home-engineering on the GPU and the battery.
DIY Test for GPU Driver and Battery:
If you have gone through troubleshooting in all the above-mentioned ways and the distortions still continue to the other screen, then it is probably an upgrade that is required for the GPU card driver.
- Turn off the device.
- Now press the start button and then tap on the F12 key repeatedly to reach the Boot menu. You may also have to press some other key to open the boot menu.
- Here, select the ‘Diagnostics’ option.
- After hearing a few beeps, press the ‘End’ key to command your laptop for a spectrum test.
- If any error code appears during the test, note them down and contact your manufacturer for further assistance.
- If nothing appears in the test, then you need to update your video card.
- Search on your manufacturer’s website.
- Go to the Driver section there.
- Download the upgraded version of the video card driver as suggested in this video here.
- Take data back up and reformat the laptop.
- Now install the updated GPU version.
- If your laptop screen still shows the same problem, then turn off the device.
- Remove the power source and battery.
- Restart the machine.
If it works well now, then the problem is in the battery. And instead of asking for how much does it cost to fix a laptop screen, you should focus on replacing this one. The laptop battery repair or replacement job can charge you Rs. 500 – 4000 based on the laptop model you have in your hand.
If your GPU is updated and the battery is working fine, and you still see some vertical lines appearing on the screen, you can notice that pressing on the screen frame at the bottom of the lines can make the lines disappear. It can be caused by some loose ends on the frame or in the laptop hinge. If that is your case, let’s try a DIY trick to fix it before asking the laptop screen replacement cost in India.
DIY Trick to Remove Vertical Lines on Screen:
- Turn off the laptop.
- Remove the power connection and battery.
- Check the screen bezel to locate the screws.
- They should be covered with stickers or similar screw covers near the hinges.
- 4-6 of them can be on the corners or alongside the screen near the hinges.
- Use the pin to detach the stickers or to pry off the rubber screw covers on the bezel using the tip of the screwdriver.
- Keep the stickers leaving the sticky sides up or collect the screw covers on your bowl.
- Now, remove the screws using a magnetic screwdriver and keep them on the bowl too.
- Gently remove the bezel with your fingertip.
- Here, use a putty knife if needed.
- You may have to remove 2-3 more screws in order to free the screen from the metal frame
- Remember, you don’t need to unscrew all of them but enough to remove the bezel yet keeping the screen intact at the bottom hinges. Here, our purpose is not to remove the entire screen.
- Now, when the screen is free, power on the device using the charging cable if needed.
- See where the lines appear.
- Gently press your finger at the bottom of the lines on the screen against the flat backside.
- This way, you can check which COF (Chip-On-Film) has loosened up to create those lines.
- Now, when you find that COF, using Nitto-tape or normal insulating tape from the front side, tighten up the loose end gently so that it provides enough pressure on the screen for the lines to disappear.
- If your screen is an LED, you may need to apply a double foam tape behind the screen at the top frame corresponding to those lines’ COF to support the display properly.
- Now when the lines are gone, turn off the device.
- Disconnect the power cable.
- Put the bezel back on the screen carefully.
- Tighten the screws properly.
- Re-install the laptop battery.
- Then turn on the laptop to enjoy it as before.
If you want to replace the old screen with a new one, you can do it in a similar way. If you are confident handling the replacement job, you can save yourself the service charge on that. And hence, the answer to your question ‘how much does it cost to fix a laptop screen in India’ changes towards Rs. 500 or similar reduction, as you need to pay only for the screen price then.
How much does it cost to replace a laptop screen in India:
Ok, you have tried everything and nothing clicked. Unfortunately, it means that the problem lies on your laptop screen itself. Then there is no other choice but to replace the screen is your only option. Therefore, finally, you can see that the original answer to your question ‘how much does it cost to fix a laptop screen in India’ lies in this section answering ‘how much does it cost to replace a laptop screen in India’.
Also, if the screen is broken, cracked, smashed, or damaged somehow, replacement is the only way to fix it. And your question for how to fix a broken laptop screen or how to fix a broken HP laptop screen or maybe the query of what happens when the laptop screen is cracked can all be answered in this single section without searching through the whole topic on how much does it cost to fix a laptop screen in India. Because the screen is sensitive equipment, and no local repairment even on a small portion can sustain its continuity. Even the smallest crack will wither into a bigger one day-by-day if not replaced on time. And yes, your query for “Can a laptop screen break on its own?” can be answered with affirmation. Sometimes, extreme weather or old age can do that on some tiny part of the screen. you may not notice it first, but it grows, and eventually you see the difference. But it’s quite a rare case of scenario.
Before starting the DIY session, make sure that the other parts of the laptop are working perfectly, and the device boots up properly. Because most of the time it happens that even when the customer is certain to replace the screen as they think that the problem is only on the screen and not in any other parts, it may not be the reality at all. And hence the answer mentioned in free quote for how much does it cost to fix a laptop screen changes after professional diagnosis. Who knows, you may not have to shed that much money you are already prepared to do!
Therefore, if you have a pinch of doubt, you should do a little thing and take some advice from us here. It’s totally free to get the quote. Our expert in-house engineers will check A-Z of your laptop to give you the lowest possible cost of laptop repair and will also be ready to deal with all kinds of screen problems if you ask for it. Ask for any brand of laptop, you’ll get a relevant answer from us based on some factors. If it doesn’t suit you, you are free to quit anytime before the service starts. Our services are also available in most of the cities in India. All you have to do is to check our nearest store here and fill up the contact details and we will call you back. Or you can directly call our center 7 days of the week and we will be available for you.
But when you are sure in every way to replace your screen, you can still save yourself a little bit of fortune in the name of the labor charge. Surprised! As I promised before! Yes, here I have covered the DIY tips in detail to help you replace your screen by yourself. If you find it helpful, then I deserve some likes and shares for saving you from asking how much does it cost to fix a laptop screen in India, isn’t it? Ok, let’s see what to do here.
Properly check the model name and number for your laptop. Go to the ‘settings’ menu and note down the serial number to find the LCD screen for that laptop online or in a store nearby. Well, now you already know the answer to your question ‘how much does it cost to fix a laptop screen in India’. It’s just the same as the price of the new laptop screen when you are changing it on your own.
Now, what’s the price of a new laptop screen? Actually, it depends on some factors:
- Screen type
- Screen manufacturer
- Required video cable and other hardware specs
- Size of the display (The diagonal measurement of your screen)
- Panel type
- The specific laptop model number
- The age of the model (Decides the availability of a new screen for that model)
- Your location (Determines the availability of that screen there).
Currently, the basic screen types depend on the connected screws with them:
- 30 pin display
- 40 pin display
Most modern laptops provide the new kind of thin Paper LED screen model with 30 pins. This kind is also pricier than the others.
Also, we have got the other two common types such as LCD and LED. There are other varieties like CCFL, VGA, XVGA, HD screen, Full HD, or UHD, Touchscreen, etc. But all of these are based on the two basic kinds. Now, the newer LED technology is also power-efficient compared to LCD, but they are primarily pricier than LCD screens. Again, touchscreens having more complex builds, fixing them costs a little more than the usual displays. Hence, if you are seeking how much does it cost to fix a touch screen laptop, the answer will show you a little higher amount than you usually see when searching for how much does it cost to fix a laptop screen in India.
Coming to the size. Generally, smaller screens cost higher than regular 15-inch displays.
If you buy from the original laptop manufacturer, the average costs of both types of screens are as below:
LCD charges Rs. 4000–6000
LED charges Rs. 4500–7000
Paper LED charges Rs. 7000-8000 or More
However, you can get your screen at a lower charge of Rs. 2k-4k in the local markets, but they are not so trustworthy in the long run. Therefore, it is advisable to buy it at least from an authorized laptop repair company so that they can find you a cheap but durable product. And please don’t ask like “Can I replace my laptop screen with any screen?” anymore. The answer is a big No. Even if someone advice you so. Get a professional advice and you will know that your query for how much does it cost to fix a laptop screen lies on the type of display you currently have.
Moreover, a special screen attached to a high-definition laptop has complex structures, and so they can be more pricey than regular displays. In that case, you should get an individual quote for that model, before starting the repair.
The manufacturing brands can provide you the most authentic product with the highest warranty, but they ask for a huge price such that you can buy a new laptop on that. Some brands sell good quality laptop parts and accessories within a comparably low price, but selecting the best one among them can be messy without prior experience. Here, some expert advice can help you make a good deal under an affordable range.
One more thing you need to remember while purchasing a new screen on your own. Check out the video cable on the back of the screen connected to the new one. It must match the one you have in your device. Besides, the new screen must be compatible with the hardware specs you have in your machine. Otherwise, focusing only on how much does it cost to fix a laptop screen without noticing the little details may raise the answer to a bigger quantity in your case.
Again, be cautious about the touchscreens. Now, if you ask me how much does it cost to fix a touch screen laptop in India, I would say it’s a little more than the regular ones. Why? Because they are more complex and sensitive than the regular displays, and it is recommended not to try replacing them with amateur experience. And the same applies to a laptop in which the screen frame contains physical damages. This is also a complex issue for you to handle yourself.
Now, if you are willing to take that leap, you can do it in a similar DIY process we discussed above. After detaching the screws and removing the bezel from the screen:
- Remove all the screws connecting the screen with the metal frame. Here, our purpose is to detach the screen totally from its frame behind.
- Now, find out the ribbon-like video cable taped at the back of the screen. It can be at the bottom or at the middle of the screen.
- Peel the tape off to detach the connector and remove the cable very carefully from the screen.
- Gently remove the power supply wire similarly as the other one.
- You may have to remove some more screws attaching the screen firmly with the frame.
- Now, carefully remove the old screen from the metal frame in such a way that no broken parts of it get stuck in the device frame.
- Sometimes the screen doesn’t want to come out. Wiggle it gently to both sides and it will be free in your hands.
- Place the new screen on the frame and make sure it fits there properly facing the right side.
- Now, reconnect the video cable and power cable where they sat before and align them as much as you can.
- Connect the screws attaching the screen with the frame and attach their covers or stickers as well.
- Reconnect the bezel, again snap it all properly using the knife if needed.
- Tighten the screws on it similarly.
- Reinstall the battery.
- connect the power supply cord and power on the laptop.
- It should work fine.
- If not, try rechecking the process and it should do.
If you are in a tight budget or if you are interested to deal with the whole process, you may not have to find the answer for ‘how much does it cost to fix a laptop screen’ anymore. If your laptop doesn’t turn on, and you don’t have any clue after checking everything, try our repair center to get yourself a proper diagnostic within a reasonable price.
In the end, it is always your decision about what you want to do with your laptop when the screen is not working. You can buy a new laptop or repair the old one. If you have read this long description until the end, it’s not hard to comprehend that you belong to the second group of people.
Again, our DIY tips may help you avoid any repair expert and hence may not cost you anything at all. If that’s not the scenario, ask the same question ‘how much does it cost to fix a laptop screen’ to the local market and also in your favorite laptop service centers. Do your research to get the best results for yourself. If nothing suffices, you can always have the option and an ‘excuse’ to buy a whole new laptop for yourself. Let us know your desire in the comment box below and we may give you some advice free of cost. What do you say?
Frequently Asked questions
The average HP laptop screen replacement cost in India is Rs. 3000 – 5000. If we broaden the range for all HP laptops including the basic ones to the high-definition series, the HP laptop screen replacement cost in India falls between Rs. 2000 – 8000, including the labour cost. Check our NSS laptop service center page for detailed info on How much does it cost to fix a laptop screen in India.
And if you are searching for authorized HP service centers near you, we can help you provide the details on that. We have listed down city-wise info such as HP authorized service center in Thane, authorized HP service center near me in Mumbai, authorized HP laptop service center in Navi Mumbai, HP official service center in Delhi and other similar pages in Pune, Nashik, Raigad and many more.
And when your laptop is out-of-warranty, you might think of something more, like the most trusted services at your home without any extra cost. That’s the TRP our NSS laptop service center branches earned in our HP laptop repair center in Thane, HP repair center near me in Gurugram and all other places.
The average laptop screen repair price in India falls between Rs. 3000 – 6000 range. Now, add the most basic laptops and the highest-end devices, the range for the laptop screen repair price in India will change to Rs. 2000 – 8000. Check our How much does it cost to fix a laptop screen in India topic for more details. Here, we have discussed how laptop touchscreen replacement or repair price and other advanced screens outrun the standard display cost.
For the people who seek service from authorized stores, check our info pages like the authorized Asus service center near me in Navi Mumbai, Acer authorized service center in Navi Mumbai, authorized Lenovo service center Thane, Dell authorized service center in Gurgaon and similar pages for details.
And if your laptop is out-of-warranty, you should select a service based on customer satisfaction quotient. Check our NSS laptop service center pages for what our users are talking about the services in Dell laptop repair center in Thane, HP repair center near Thane, Samsung repair center in Navi Mumbai and all other branches. Again, you will get a list of laptop repair cost in India on those pages including your answers for laptop screen repair price or queries like how much does it cost to fix a laptop screen in India. Check our tips & tricks section for DIY software solutions like How To Fix Application Error 0xc000007b In Windows, How To Stop System Data Usage In Windows 10, etc.